The Victim Center provides individual, family, couple, and group counseling services for all victims of sexual or violent crime.
- Trauma-based counseling for individuals and families (men, women, children)
- Child Parent Relationship Therapy: For parents who would like to learn how to support their child through special play sessions at home
- Sexual Assault Survivor Group: For adult survivors of rape, child sexual abuse, or sexual assault
- Family Violence Group: For those dealing with violence at home.
- SAFE (Sexually At-Risk Family Enrichment) Group: For parents with sexually acting out children
- Art Therapy Group: For survivors who want to learn how to use art as a tool for healing